Bat-heads school me, what's so dangerous about Two Face?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
He's a delusional psycho but so are most of Batman's villains.

He can't see Batman hand to hand, he's got no special abilities, he's not an expert marksman or assassin (at least I'm not aware)... really the only time Two-Face is a threat is when he has muscle.

Not only that but he is consistently his own worst enemy and one of the easiest for Batman to exploit.

I feel like fukking VENTRILOQUIST might even be more of a threat than Two-Face.

Someone school me.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
He’s a crime boss, with every resource available to him that crime bosses in Gotham use to fight Batman with.

But I think it’s more about what Two-Face represents to Batman than anything physical he can threaten him with. He’s that constant reminder of how a genuinely good man who wanted to make things better in Gotham, just like Bruce, was broken and became another one of its criminals. He's a warning to Batman about how the same thing could happen to him. And depending on the continuity – like Batman: The Animated Series or The Dark Knight – he’s also someone who Batman failed to save, just like his parents, and is ongoing, walking reminder of that failure.

A lot of Batman’s villains are twisted reflections of him in some way, but Two-Face hits him on a personal level that most just aren’t able to.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Always thought he was overrated outside of his origin can't think of too many acclaimed stories he always represented one of Batman's failures as a crime fighter.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
his "power" is his unpredictability. hes smart but has the split personality which makes him hard for batman to figure out his motivies and next moves. imagine trying to catch a criminal with two opposite MO's

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
He's Bruce's best friend and he feels guilty for Harvey ending up that way so he takes it easy on him most of the time:mjcry:

This.

The fact he knows Harvey at his best and sees the brutal shyt his 'other' side does, makes him one of the few villains that can have Bats genuinely like :picard:

Also - I feel like Bruce can kinda sympathize, because his own mission walks the line of insanity at times, whereas Harvey just cannonballs full on into crazy. It's a 'There but for the grace of God, go I' type thing.