Bashar al-Assad, Unrepentant, Says He Expects to Rule Syria Until 2021

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Although I don't have a dog in the fight either way, a side of me gets a kick out of him hanging in there. He's really not playing along and I love it.
Why should he play around with losers? Those people who let the west gas them have anyone to blame but themselves.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
shyt, Assad might start fully supporting the Kurds to spite Turkey.

Nah he got that message in 98

Altho he didnt have the boys around him then that he has now

Anyways fukk bashar al assad and anybody down with him

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why should he play around with losers? Those people who let the west gas them have anyone to blame but themselves.

It's not just the Syrian government using chlorine bombs

This week the rebels did a chemical attack which injured civilians and SAA soldiers. There was a chlorine facility taken by the rebels in 2012.

Also, the mainstream media has remained silent over the rebel offensives into Western Aleppo. They keep talking Mosul which isn't that much different. Their shelling has killed 100 people in just a couple days. The UN Special Envoy has said they're committing g war crimes too.

The rebels are expecting poor people who are trying to leave east Aleppo into the western gift controlled part to pay hundreds of US dollars. They also have executed people who have tried to leave via the humanitarian corridor by the Syrians and Russians. Those who have left gave accounts of the dangers they were living in and confirm the government forces didn't harm them

Sounds like a case of using human shields.

Last edited: