#Based: Seeing that there is a good # of females here, can we have this smiley?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
0zPcI.png

:leon:

its a supplement to :birdman:

just like we got :rudy: and :childplease:

:obama: and :ehh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Lil Mama Im sorry...

Breh, if you are recalling and having vivid flashbacks of your mom getting smacked, punched, kicked by her boyfriends or what ever, and the mental anguish has made you into the crazed poster that you seem to be, I understand.

I'm not mad at you, but you equating females with domestic abuse is :leostare:.......................its reeks of repressed....ummm..... errr ....something or another........that's all I'm saying..................

:manny:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Breh, if you are recalling and having vivid flashbacks of your mom getting smacked, punched, kicked by her boyfriends or what ever, and the mental anguish has made you into the crazed poster that you seem to be, I understand.

I'm not mad at you, but you equating females with domestic abuse is :leostare:.......................its reeks of repressed....ummm..... errr ....something or another........that's all I'm saying..................

:manny:

NOPE, SORRY. My mother is married to the same man she's had all her children for for about 40yrs, and he's never laid a hand on her.

Try again.

Stop crying like a lil bytch, where do you see I said anything concerning domestic abuse? If I give you a :childplease: , am I inviting you to a game of 1 on 1, nikka?

Thats what I thought.

So you stand corrected, 2wice in one post. Making you a fukking loser.

And I got some bad news for you nikka: Eddie Murphy had sex with your father.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
NOPE, SORRY. My mother is married to the same man she's had all her children for for about 40yrs, and he's never laid a hand on her.

Try again.

Stop crying like a lil bytch, where do you see I said anything concerning domestic abuse? If I give you a :childplease: , am I inviting you to a game of 1 on 1, nikka?

Thats what I thought.

So you stand corrected, 2wice in one post. Making you a fukking loser.

And I got some bad news for you nikka: Eddie Murphy had sex with your father.

:laff:.....:umad: ain't you........so if we put a smiley of a slavemaster whipping a black slave........we can say it could mean "feeling pain" or "had a rough day at work"... .... :laugh:......:comeon:..... :sityoassdown:....and how the fuuck you going to be disingenious and backtrack and say you never mentioned "domestic abuse"....yet you talked about Coli females and Ike Turner inthe same post...........you on the bath salts aint' you??...

Honestly, I could care less about the smiley, it might even be useful/funny, I just thought it was odd that you felt the need to highlight the women on this forum then proceed with a smiley of Ike Turner... :yawn: that's all.... you really didn't have to respond to ":comeon:" .............but for some reason, maybe you felt guilty and stupid or something or another from my smiley :heh:.... :yeshrug:.............. and yes you do reek of emotional repressed issues brehther, this thread notwithstanding....cotdamn schizophrenic teddy bear