Based on the general quality of both marvel and DC movies and shows...how GI JOE has been wasted is

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
A fukkin DISGRACE

The first movie is maybe he worst thing I've ever seen in theaters and had two characters worth a damn.

The second was a C- at best, saved by the rock.

The source material and unique characters are EASIER TO TRANSLATE than any marvel or DC character let alone shyt like watchmen. The fact that there has never been a very strong GI Joe movie or series is an abomination. Even an aging Sgt slaughter as a general or secretary of defense would be fire....

How has Hasbro fukked this up so bad?

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Breh they just need to make Storm Shadow/Snake Eyes... Throw in a bunch of ninjas & leave them other dudes out... Except Roadblock, he the Breh with the gattlin gun right???

Id say Sorpentor but I think they somehow fukk it up...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The first movie is maybe he worst thing I've ever seen in theaters and had two characters worth a damn.

The source material and unique characters are EASIER TO TRANSLATE than any marvel or DC character let alone shyt like watchmen. The fact that there has never been a very strong GI Joe movie or series is an abomination. Even an aging Sgt slaughter as a general or secretary of defense would be fire....

:dwillhuh: In what way. You got a Ninjas in the military. All them zany ass characters the cartoon had like
quick-kick.jpg

or this nikka
Mutt-gijoe.jpg
DMX

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Because the Avengers isn't based on reality. G.I. Joe is based on the actual military. Special forces :mjlol: . I feel yo tho breh.
I mean, saying that cobra is a splinter cell of ISIS funded by the Russians in collaboration with North Korea, all for the destruction of the USA and NATO, and there is a clandestine war that involves any and all tactics in multiple nations is pretty good for a baseline storyline

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean, saying that cobra is a splinter cell of ISIS funded by the Russians in collaboration with North Korea, all for the destruction of the USA and NATO, and there is a clandestine war that involves any and all tactics in multiple nations is pretty good for a baseline storyline

you making too much sense fam. :francis:

Never forget the day I broke my USS Flagg as a kid

I HAD THIS shyt B!!!!
USS-Flagg.jpg

dmx.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
A fukkin DISGRACE

You can probably say the same thing about "Transformers".