Bartender at 'Cheers' to play Villain in War of the Planet of the Apes

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Woody Harrelson will play the human villain called the Colonel the next installment of 20th Century Fox’s War of the Planet of the Apes.

The film will be directed by Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ Matt Reeves, along with that film’s screenwriter Mark Bomback. Chermin Entertainment will produce.

The third film in the rebooted franchise will continue the story of Caesar, the ape brought to life via the motion capture work of Andy Serkis.

Harrleson has seen a surge in popularity in recent years, thanks to his role in The Hunger Games franchise and on HBO’s first season of True Detective.
220px-Woody_Boyd_Season_8.jpg

2nd movie wasn't memorable at all to me:yeshrug: don't even know if I finished watching it

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Oh and I forgot
fukk these movies

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
2nd movie wasn't memorable at all to me:yeshrug: don't even know if I finished watching it

You ain't got love for Koba, the GOAT? And the sad part is that the nikka was a bonobo, one of the most loving, diplomatic, laid back hominid species on the planet. They're the hippies of the hominid tree, and Man fukked Koba over so hard he got his Nat Turner on.

Koba was the best part of the second movie, and everything he said was true. They should have let him lead his war instead of being killed off.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You ain't got love for Koba, the GOAT? And the sad part is that the nikka was a bonobo, one of the most loving, diplomatic, laid back hominid species on the planet. They're the hippies of the hominid tree, and Man fukked Koba over so hard he got his Nat Turner on.

Koba was the best part of the second movie, and everything he said was true. They should have let him lead his war instead of being killed off.
Hard to argue this. :ehh: