Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The one thing I don’t like about this show is the blond actress chick, I can’t get into her storyline. She’s a garbage actress (her character in the show..,not the actual actress playing her) so I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be laughing at her delusional dream of getting on or really be sympathetic since for some reason she’s seriously pursuing acting as a first choice career? :dwillhuh:

Daps
The one thing I don’t like about this show is the blond actress chick, I can’t get into her storyline. She’s a garbage actress (her character in the show..,not the actual actress playing her) so I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be laughing at her delusional dream of getting on or really be sympathetic since for some reason she’s seriously pursuing acting as a first choice career? :dwillhuh:

Pretty sure it's the former.... All the students in that class are comically bad actors.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I feel halfway bad but i saw this kid with the same ailment Hank got, and he looked just like a mini Hank. Same skin tone and eyes and erreythang. I started laughin :mjlol: