Barry O getting them panties wet

hatealot

Banned
Daps
1. That's from InfoWars, why are you spreading Alex Jones conspiracy BS on here?

2. Also, that video doesn't prove shyt. He could have been looking at anything.
I took the first video that popped up on my phone , but miss me with that spreading propraganda nonsense. Just a lighthearted joke to the original comment regarding Clintin and women

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Watched this live. You could tell Michelle don't fukk with her at all. She doesn't hide her feelings. Yet Melania actually watches videos of Michelle to learn how to be a good first lady. Looks like the first time Melania had a "genuine" smile in a while and it came from her husband's number 1 enemy. :wow:
I missed it.

What happened, what did she do?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The larger picture is the class and grace, and commitment to the values of the highest office, Obama displays next to someone who is married to someone who has demeaned him, in the most crude, racist, and vicious ways, yet he still extends the courtesy to this vacuous and vacant empty women. It is a testament to his tolerance and empathy, respect for others. Really pretty incredible. I am not sure I could do it.

And Melania is complicit, she has endorsed the birther theory and defended the Access Hollywood, she isn't a victim.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Obama just trying to stirr shyt up and fukk with Trump even more.

Trump has nightmares of Obama. He probably has dreams of Obama as Alonzo in training day giving him PCP.

Wakes up every morning “MELANIA!! MY RATINGS!! THE RATINGS MELANIA :damn::damn::damn:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I took the first video that popped up on my phone , but miss me with that spreading propraganda nonsense. Just a lighthearted joke to the original comment regarding Clintin and women
I know that you were joking but since it was from InfoWars, I thought that you believe in that crap.

It's cool, my fault :hubie:.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
In winter 1986, Obama asked her parents if he could marry her, but they objected.[13] Shortly after he entered the Harvard Law School, Obama proposed to Jager a second time, but she rejected him.

obama.jpg

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Watched this live. You could tell Michelle don't fukk with her at all. She doesn't hide her feelings. Yet Melania actually watches videos of Michelle to learn how to be a good first lady. Looks like the first time Melania had a "genuine" smile in a while and it came from her husband's number 1 enemy. :wow:
Michelle knows she indulged in that birtherism BS. :wow:Also copied her speeches too. :wow:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
:dead: