*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y'all might gut Oklahoma like a fish:patrice:

Y'all have more explosive players on offense obviously. We were also missing our 2 most explosive wrs. 1+1=2

OU's secondary is much worse than I thought. All but 2 of the wrs that we played yesterday are slow (2 fast guys didn't get many reps) and they kept getting behind their corners. If they continue playing single high y'all will bomb them to death because Barrett is more accurate than Ward.

Mayfield is tough but it seems like he's in love with big plays which bodes well for your pass rush. The game is a home game for y'all too right? It's not looking good for them:francis:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Y'all might gut Oklahoma like a fish:patrice:

Y'all have more explosive players on offense obviously. We were also missing our 2 most explosive wrs. 1+1=2

OU's secondary is much worse than I thought. All but 2 of the wrs that we played yesterday are slow (2 fast guys didn't get many reps) and they kept getting behind their corners. If they continue playing single high y'all will bomb them to death because Barrett is more accurate than Ward.

Mayfield is tough but it seems like he's in love with big plays which bodes well for your pass rush. The game is a home game for y'all too right? It's not looking good for them:francis:
Can't lie, I was a little mad y'all beat OU because I wanted to see OSU play a top 3 opponent on the road. But then I thought about how if we win the Big Ten and have 1 or 0 losses in the regular season, I think we're good for the playoffs. Wisky beating LSU helps our schedule look even better anyway.

Good win, be sure to hold on to Herman. We want him at OSU if Urban hangs it up at some point. But if he gets that Texas call, it's probably a wrap for both of us. Hope Houston gets that Big 12 nod along with Cincy as well. By far the two most deserving to be added.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Just got done watching the game again. Watched on the phone live but wasn't as focused on everything as if I was watching on tv with no distractions. A few observations:

Malik Hooker is gonna be a beast. He'll be gone early given his level of play. A true ball hawk and very athletic.

Love the play of the linebackers. Kwon was his usual self. Impressed by Worley.

Marshon is the clear better corner right now to me over Ward. Ward made some plays, but he was beat a few times and benefitted by throws behind the receiver. Marshon was solid and tight in coverage breaking up passes.

The receivers look great. I kept saying the entire WR core are 4* or higher croots. They're skilled and fast. Corey Smith is on the outside looking in to me.

We have this one last season for Curtis. He'll put up monster numbers this year barring injury.

We still had some things to work on. Bowling Green could have moved the ball more if it wasn't for some bad passes. Gotta clean that up. A few missed passes on offense as well. But for real, not like JT could go 26-26 with 430 yards and shyt. But still teachable moments for next week.

Tulsa will lose by 30 plus.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Just got done watching the game again. Watched on the phone live but wasn't as focused on everything as if I was watching on tv with no distractions. A few observations:

Malik Hooker is gonna be a beast. He'll be gone early given his level of play. A true ball hawk and very athletic.

Love the play of the linebackers. Kwon was his usual self. Impressed by Worley.

Marshon is the clear better corner right now to me over Ward. Ward made some plays, but he was beat a few times and benefitted by throws behind the receiver. Marshon was solid and tight in coverage breaking up passes.

The receivers look great. I kept saying the entire WR core are 4* or higher croots. They're skilled and fast. Corey Smith is on the outside looking in to me.

We have this one last season for Curtis. He'll put up monster numbers this year barring injury.

We still had some things to work on. Bowling Green could have moved the ball more if it wasn't for some bad passes. Gotta clean that up. A few missed passes on offense as well. But for real, not like JT could go 26-26 with 430 yards and shyt. But still teachable moments for next week.

Tulsa will lose by 30 plus.
Man true on everything u said.. Hooker was one of them 3* dude they always get banned was crying about. :russ:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Tate Martell is a beast, dude arm is lively, ball placement is spot on & has already mastered the read option..

mind you this is HS level defensive schemes but i think he's the heir apparent to JT's throne..
VnC7fUG.png

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Tate Martell is a beast, dude arm is lively, ball placement is spot on & has already mastered the read option..

mind you this is HS level defensive schemes but i think he's the heir apparent to JT's throne..
VnC7fUG.png

He keep playing like his 1st 2 games he'll get that 5th star back. Dude perfect for our offense...

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
12 guys drafted in the 1st 5 rounds, of course theyvall made nfl rosters... Whats impressive is undrafted Tyvis made Seattle team with the Legion of Boom, and undrafted Jalin made the Jets squad... :buckeyesalute: