*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
21-7
dg7QrYj.png

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I think these young guns might be more dangerous than the core we lost....it's early, and it is BG....but this squad looks well put together and quite dominant.
Breh the O-line is the MVP of the game. Don't get carried away. Last year's weapons were special. They all in the league and excelling.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oklahoma looks like they struggling wit houston:patrice:

@Raul what's the biz fam:jbhmm:
Houston was struggling to control the line defensively but they're settling in now.

O-line needs to get going for Houston to stay in the game.
Oklahoma will win if HU settles for field goals.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Breh the O-line is the MVP of the game. Don't get carried away. Last year's weapons were special. They all in the league and excelling.
Well, even the core who left last year would struggle at times in easy games at the beginning of the season....remember Navy:comeon:....I'm just saying this group looks like they mean business early(as BG moves in FG range:dwillhuh:)

Edub

Veteran
Daps
They on the road, first game, against a well coached squad. They're in a game... not struggling.
Oklahoma is losing right now...they're struggling breh. Oklahoma is 3rd in the country and doesn't look as athletic. Don't wanna debate, I know what I see on the screen breh....