*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This should be the slot to let Lamont Wade commit and Grimes bout to commit in a few months that will probably get the ball rolling Tate and Lindsey want to be package deals so they still got to figure what to do with Clark since hes not backing down from commit because they want another LB or DT they got two in each position I'm hoping they both Texas boys who are visiting this weekend too

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
247 Sports Florida insider posted on the Florida message board that Trayvon Grimes is a lock to Ohio State and said he should be committing sometime within the next month.

We honestly have a chance to get four or five 5 star recruits..........

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
247 Sports Florida insider posted on the Florida message board that Trayvon Grimes is a lock to Ohio State and said he should be committing sometime within the next month.

Grimes been a lock for a long time now. Just a matter of when for him.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Yeah Grimes and his family are visting sometime after OSU holds their satellite camp at his high school. He'll prolly make it official then.

ESPN just hired Eli moms... :wow:

Annie twitter hustled her way to espn :russ:. But in the reals though her and the other Buckeye moms of that 13 class and on been very active with the program. :buckeyesalute: All of them

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
my cousin is heading to ohio university this year and im prob gonna go visit him. Ohio state got any poppin parties whens the best weekend to come down? homecoming?