*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So scUM doesn't have Winter Conditioning? No wonder they suck...

Yea we do, but it's business.

We don't showboat on social media like you hoes.

:scust:

Also, I hear Urbans holding a satellite camp in Jacksonville this year. Where'd he get that idea? :patrice:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
At least Columbus folks don't have to worry about the city lights coming off or drinking contaminated water because the government ain't shyt. scUM truly represent that hell hole of a state.

Damn, that's a low blow. Even for you, ya dirtbag.

Oh, and A2 isn't Flint.

fukker.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Also, I hear Urbans holding a satellite camp in Jacksonville this year. Where'd he get that idea? :patrice:
Don't showboat huh? What was that signing day new years eve party yall thew :ohhh:. Espn interviews Urban, the team working out in the background. Espn interviews Harbaugh, team got on happy birthday hats holding balloons :lolbron:.

Urban had a satellite camp in FL last year 2. Business as usual :Umadatus:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Yeah, y'all would rather throw an attention whoring signing day party that was all about the celebrities that showed up and not the kids that signed there. Certainly no showboating done by scUM recently.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yeah, y'all would rather throw an attention whoring signing day party that was all about the celebrities that showed up and not the kids that signed there. Certainly no showboating done by scUM recently.

We threw a fund raiser for the #ChasTough foundation. That's all it was.

It ain't our fault celebs came out of the woodwork. Why would t they wanna be on the most beautiful campus and the most prestigious public school in the country? :shaq:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
WILLIAMSON, PRYOR AMONG INVITEES TO THE OPENING FROM NIKE'S FIRST REGIONAL CAMP
Jeremy Birmingham on February 21, 2016 at 4:12p @birm
68082_h.jpg,qitok=tC6FJbL7.pagespeed.ce.QpQY6pyyZp.jpg

Email this ArticleShare on RedditShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
Two Ohio State commitments, defensive backs Isaiah Pryor and Marcus Williamson, were among the seven players selected for Nike's prestigious The Opening after todays' first regional event, held in Orlando, Florida.

Williamson and Pryor, teammates at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, were among six members of the Ascenders' football program selected.

Fellow Ohio State commit Shaun Wade, from Jacksonville's Trinity Christian, made a trip to Orlando for the event but did not participate as he recovers from a minor leg injury.

The Buckeyes' commitments made their mark on the event, what is essentially a shorts and shirts event that highlights raw athleticism, something the pair have in spades.

The Opening will have their next regional camp next weekend in Los Angeles.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
WILLIAMSON, PRYOR AMONG INVITEES TO THE OPENING FROM NIKE'S FIRST REGIONAL CAMP
Jeremy Birmingham on February 21, 2016 at 4:12p @birm
68082_h.jpg,qitok=tC6FJbL7.pagespeed.ce.QpQY6pyyZp.jpg

Email this ArticleShare on RedditShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
Two Ohio State commitments, defensive backs Isaiah Pryor and Marcus Williamson, were among the seven players selected for Nike's prestigious The Opening after todays' first regional event, held in Orlando, Florida.

Williamson and Pryor, teammates at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, were among six members of the Ascenders' football program selected.

Fellow Ohio State commit Shaun Wade, from Jacksonville's Trinity Christian, made a trip to Orlando for the event but did not participate as he recovers from a minor leg injury.

The Buckeyes' commitments made their mark on the event, what is essentially a shorts and shirts event that highlights raw athleticism, something the pair have in spades.

The Opening will have their next regional camp next weekend in Los Angeles.
We about to have a historic class...even more historic than the 2013 class. :wow: