*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Donnie Corley set to announce at the Army AA Game. May have moved into a chance to get him.

Jordan Fuller will make an official visit.
Corley would be nice, he is michigan player of the year. I want Victors too, 6'4 with speed. Hopefully we pull Haskins in the class

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
On offense, we have a lot of highly rated players to take over on the line. Prince, Jamarco Jones, etc. will be more than ready to take over.

RB will be ok if we move Curtis back there. Otherwise it'll be a competition with Mike Weber and Brionte.

WR will need some folks to step up. McLaurin, Johnnie Dixon, KJ Hill, Taurence Gibson (yep, stay at WR Taurence), Parris, and Noah Brown will need to step it up. They all have talent like a mothafukka, just need to put it all together.

QB is set with JT barring injury.

HB is good with Dontre and maybe Jalin coming back.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We basically got to see next year's d line after Bosa got shafted. Held up better in the second half when the lead expanded. I like the combo of Ty and Sam. Plus don't forget Nicholas Bosa will come (messed up his impact may be later because of the injury).

I think we'll be ok at LB even if Darron leaves. That is probably one of our deepest positions. Dante Booker probably taking over one spot, and good competition at the other.

After this game I think Eli may be gone, but I'm confident in Marshon and Damon Webb taking over along with Gareon. Losing Vonn will hurt, hopefully Erick Smith will be healthy at the start of the season to take over.
If Lee leaves i think Baker steps in. Urban has been saying the last few games of tbe season he was close to seeing the field. He has been on special teams. Think it will be Booker,Chef, and Baker. I hope Lattimore can stay healthy man, his hamstrings been shaky since he been on campus. Oh on the d line dont forget Cooper coming in too, although i think he may need a year to beef up some

MustafaSTL

Daps
If Lee leaves i think Baker steps in. Urban has been saying the last few games of tbe season he was close to seeing the field. He has been on special teams. Think it will be Booker,Chef, and Baker. I hope Lattimore can stay healthy man, his hamstrings been shaky since he been on campus. Oh on the d line dont forget Cooper coming in too, although i think he may need a year to beef up some
Yeah Baker will be in the running. People are high on Nick Conner too, he had like 235 tackles in the spring game.

Can't forget about Jason Cornell on the DL as well. So much talent all around.

MustafaSTL

Daps
SAT 09/03/16 TBA BOWLING GREEN Ohio Stadium (Columbus) TBA –
SAT 09/10/16 TBA TULSA Ohio Stadium (Columbus) TBA –
SAT 09/17/16 TBA OKLAHOMA Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium (Norman, Okl.) TBA –
SAT 10/01/16 TBA RUTGERS Ohio Stadium (Columbus) TBA –
SAT 10/08/16 TBA INDIANA Ohio Stadium (Columbus) TBA –
SAT 10/15/16 TBA WISCONSIN Camp Randall Stadium (Madison, Wis.) TBA –
SAT 10/22/16 TBA PENN STATE Beaver Stadium (State College, Pa.) TBA –
SAT 10/29/16 TBA NORTHWESTERN Ohio Stadium (Columbus) TBA –
SAT 11/05/16 TBA NEBRASKA Ohio Stadium (Columbus) TBA –
SAT 11/12/16 TBA MARYLAND Byrd Stadium (College Park, Md.) TBA –
SAT 11/19/16 TBA MICHIGAN STATE Spartan Stadium (East Lansing, Mich.) TBA –
SAT 11/26/16 TBA MICHIGAN Ohio Stadium (Columbus) TBA –
SAT 12/03/16 TBA BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, Ind.) TBA –

Schedule for next year will be interesting. Obviously a road game at OU will be big. Then a road game against a likely good Wisky team. Road game against a better Pedo St. team. Nebraska may be improving. MSU will still be good, but I don't think as good as the past 3 seasons. And scUM may be as good as this year, I don't know if better. We could lose 2 games, but if we get through with 1 loss and win the Big Ten Championship with this schedule we'd be in the playoffs more than likely.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
TFF: Braxton Miller's emotional farewell to Ohio State

Imma miss Braxton brehs :to:

But we will be good fellas

I'm not concerned at any position at all I think guys will step up and make plays

I would like to see Torrance go back to QB and get him ready just in case

NOAH brown I hope comes back the same player

I'll add more later
thats my quarterback... :to:

i hope that the Patriots:scusthov: draft him because :beli: knows what to do with former QBs...