*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yo more 5* shyt grom Birm. This a crazy one

Craziest recruiting rumor of the season?
Again, since we’re talking crazy tonight, I’m going to just throw this one little conversation out there for all to see and digest. It’s about a 5-star wide receiver.

“It’s a 50/50 race right now,” a source, speaking of this 5-star wide receiver, said, “between Ohio State and Florida State.”

So, who is the player in question?

Donovan Peoples-Jones.

So, no Michigan? The school that he’s been linked to for years and the school that he was visiting officially this weekend? That is the rumor, according to this one, usually pretty reliable, source. Curious (naturally), I checked in with another.

“I’ve heard that, too,” the second source said. “But it’s hard to fathom.”

It is hard to fathom. To be clear: I am not personally subscribing to this rumor as fact. Still, it’s interesting nonetheless when confirmed/corroborated by two different, reliable sources. With the recruiting dead period beginning Sunday night at midnight, Ohio State would have only one last chance to meet with Peoples-Jones in person. Unfortunately for the Buckeyes, there’s a pretty good-sized winter storm in the Midwest going on. Because of that, assistant coaches Zach Smith and Coombs — who are supposed to meet with the receiver Sunday night — can’t fly into Detroit.

If they do see him before the dead period, it’s only at their own significant peril and after driving in Level 3 Snow Emergency conditions from a nearby city, such as Toledo. Risking life and limb to visit him on a Sunday night following an official visit to their biggest rival? Maybe they feel like they’ve got a real shot.

Forced to make a wager, I’d still take Michigan in the race for DPJ. But Ohio State isn’t giving up. He’s an early enrollee so seeing him one last time could be very important.
This is getting ridiculous. Urb just putting his foot on these nikkas' necks now. :mjlol:

:omarbrutus:

MustafaSTL

Daps
Literally

We get Peoples, that means Jaylen Harris isn't coming. I really think all these croots started talking and said to each other why not all go to the same school. Damn near half this class about to be 5*s if this shyt falls like it could.

MustafaSTL

Daps
They're killing it on Eleven Warriors:

EDwQ1hT.gif

Meyer%20kicks%20Saban_zps4meeanst.gif