*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Fickell gone, most likely gonna take Coombs with him to be his dc

REPORT: OHIO STATE CO-DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR LUKE FICKELL NEGOTIATING WITH CINCINNATI
D.J. Byrnes on December 9, 2016 at 10:19a@marion_ohio
77926_h.jpg,qitok=4p5EHmrE.pagespeed.ce.ZurUZGgHtF.jpg

Email this ArticleShare on RedditShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
It's looking more and more like Ohio State co-defensive coordinator Luke Fickell will be the 42nd head coach of the Cincinnati Bearcats football team.

According to Russell Johnson of bearcatreport.com, Fickell is currently in negotiations with the Bearcats. A timeline for an official announcement is not known.

According to a report earlier this week, the scenario making the rounds in Cincinnati is Fickell would make Ohio State defensive backs coach Kerry Coombs his defensive coordinator.

Fickell would replace Tommy Tuberville, who resigned last week after going 29-22 in four seasons at the helm.

The Bearcats finished 4-8 in 2016.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
We might end up losing both defensive coordinators by the beginning of next season.

Greg's name been popping up in a lot of HC open positions.

We're getting purged.

I'd rather somone come get Ed off our hands... We need a more innovative offense.:yeshrug:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We might end up losing both defensive coordinators by the beginning of next season.

Greg's name been popping up in a lot of HC open positions.

We're getting purged.

I'd rather somone come get Ed off our hands... We need a more innovative offense.:yeshrug:
Losing Coombs is a big lose. Great coach and great recruiter