Bark at dogs and get arrested brehs

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
thankfully i dont take posters posts here seriously this thread proves why not too.

i already saw the scene in my mind. the situation was probably calm until this knucklehead had to make a scene and go ape shyt on the POLICE dog creating a hostile situation. it could all have been avoided

you guys are fukking delusional and blind if you have never watched and episode of cops and seen someone arrested for less especially dumb white cac rednecks. ive seen it countless times and this is this guys second arrest

this generation of usa black men is soft as fukk and so damn dumb(majority). you try to stunt when you can even if you cant, an when you cant you cry and bytch and make no sense at all. its pathetic. so out of touch with reality.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
thankfully i dont take posters posts here seriously this thread proves why not too.

i already saw the scene in my mind. the situation was probably calm until this knucklehead had to make a scene and go ape shyt on the POLICE dog creating a hostile situation. it could all have been avoided

you guys are fukking delusional and blind if you have never watched and episode of cops and seen someone arrested for less especially dumb white cac rednecks. ive seen it countless times and this is this guys second arrest

this generation of usa black men is soft as fukk and so damn dumb(majority). you try to stunt when you can even if you cant, an when you cant you cry and bytch and make no sense at all. its pathetic. so out of touch with reality.

Man shut up you senile dweeb. Go eat some ragu out of the jar without doctoring it up.