Barbie Live Action Movie Thread for HUNKS and HOTTIES - 8 Oscar noms

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think this movie is for me. I will wait on streaming. One friend went with his wife and described it like a fever dream. (not for him but he watched it) Another friend and his wife went and walked out. They thought it was terrible.
They are the only two confirmed people I know who have seen it.
I wasn’t pressed to see it at first but my girl got hyped based on some reviews with people praising its “depth” and shared them with me. One of my close friends also said she really really liked it so i said lemme check it out in the theatre.

I got a bit excited and was hoping it would hit for me , but naaaw.. the message didn’t fully land imo. It wasn’t a bad movie but I definitely didn’t get the same experience that a lot others walked away with.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm absolutely shocked to find out that Ryan Gosling didn't play Fred in the live action Scooby Doo. He looks just like him.:hubie:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This shyt was dope :ehh:

The whole movie was shytting on incels using their favorite words and telling women, life’s a bytch, but keep going.

Plus cute women everywhere, smiling, and having fun like a music video. Also that ken “fight” was funny as fukk lampooned “300” something serious.

Farrell being in it was great casting because the movie reminded me of Elf

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I don't think this movie is for me. I will wait on streaming. One friend went with his wife and described it like a fever dream. (not for him but he watched it) Another friend and his wife went and walked out. They thought it was terrible.
They are the only two confirmed people I know who have seen it.
This movie's putting up historic numbers. I call bullshyt and you knowing nobody else who has seen it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
6p0mnheonwhb1.jpg

Based on a poll of ~1,800 people

Last edited: