Barbie Live Action Movie Thread for HUNKS and HOTTIES - 8 Oscar noms

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:sas1: Let me know if Barbie’s black friend makes a brief appearance or is a main character. Let me know if she’s gonna have her fuller nose like she was when the doll debuted....
d59803e729abbf59b690355aa58fbedb.jpg

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
:sas1: Let me know if Barbie’s black friend makes a brief appearance or is a main character. Let me know if she’s gonna have her fuller nose like she was when the doll debuted....

No worries, you'll be getting updates until the movie is out on BluRay, at least.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Critcally-acclaimed filmmaker Greta Gerwig''s next project will be a live-action "Barbie" film featuring Margot Robbie and director says the story has "exciting prospect".

Gerwig, who is currently riding high on the success of her adaptation of Louisa May Alcott''s coming-of-age tale "Little Woman", will be writing the movie with her partner, "Marriage Story" director Noah Baumbach.

"She (Robbie) came to us and had a very exciting idea and was interested to hear our ideas. I can''t really speak to it yet because it’s early days but it’s a very exciting prospect," the director said during an appearance on Variety''s "The Big Ticket with Marc Malkin" podcast.

She quipped that she has a "girl crush" on Robbie, adding, "Doesn''t everyone?"

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Only came to see what was up with "fat woke" barbie staring amy Schumer ..i guess they switched from that direction.

I wanted to read the comments lol