Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Still probably has the most diverse group of looks IMO but I can't lie lots of biracials and swirling going on like 70 percent of the accounts I came across :heh:

Meanwhile when I go through Tanzanians accounts I see the finest ones locked up with brothas. :mjpls:

And the light skins among them aren't due to whites but Cushyte influence(and a bit middle eastern) from medieval times. :mjpls:

You can even see it in their facial features. :mjpls:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
french africans are more :mjpls: because french culture promotes more interracial stuff more than anglo who are more racist. Added with the fact that DRC tend to have alot of men who dress nice but are underachievers, there are no incentives for congolese women to date congolese same with the men. unlike nigeria where every bytch igbo yoruba hausa edo etc wants the rich son of a politician, engineer, millionaire, business man if they cant land one then they're looking for outsiders white lebanese etc.

Alot of french colonized countries are underdeveloped they have few extremely wealthy black families who marry each other dangote, elemelu, adenuga,ovia otedolas- in those french countries white people still hold alot of wealth.

our congolese bro hates to admit it but its true:sas2:

Agreed 100% I noticed this a lot from African French speakers. Not only that but they obsess with trying to intergrate into French culture and love speaking the language. Meanwhile for some reason English speaking Africans seem to RESENT the British a lot especially Kenyans and Ugandans. :dame:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile when I go through Tanzanians accounts I see the finest ones locked up with brothas. :mjpls:

And the light skins among them aren't due to whites but Cushyte influence(and a bit middle eastern) from medieval times. :mjpls:

You can even see it in their facial features. :mjpls:

Tanzanians are not in Europe like the Congolese though so I don't think its a fair comparison.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This Zimbabwean chick...:whoo::whoo:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

:aaaah::aaaah::aaaah:

Robert Mugabe probably has a haram of girls like this.:wow::wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd: southern african women are the most attractive but i'd be concerned about my son having a shape like styles p:huhldup:

when i look at him i see south african written all over his face/BODY despite his pops is AA:scust:

Zimbabweans have the same body types....I was this close to fathering a lil styles p looking nikka :heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
french africans are more :mjpls: because french culture promotes more interracial stuff more than anglo who are more racist.

Its unfortunate because Guinea, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Rwanda and DRC got some of the finest women I've seen from the continent.