Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I'm going to be adversarial here breh....NO........find the West African Women thread and add to that great thread.....you clearly would make that a renewed hit.....having things condensed makes it easier to find....

*Feels like a s action flick trying to encourage @@KidStranglehold from remaking a West African Appreciation Women Thread when there is one already available to add to the Afropiffery*

Dont' do it breh.... add here to this link!!! http://www.thecoli.com/threads/west-african-women-appreciation-thread.174911/page-5
.. .. :bryan: :damn:

To be honest, either or. Either way, more original queens. Thank you, @KidStranglehold.

Joe Chink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm definitely into the women in this thread but I can't get over the wigs, weaves, skin lightening cream and tremendous amounts of make up of some of them. Someone please show some photos of theses women in a natural state.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm definitely into the women in this thread but I can't get over the wigs, weaves, skin lightening cream and tremendous amounts of make up of some of them. Someone please show some photos of theses women in a natural state.

Do you say this in Cac women threads with tans, makeup, plastic surgery and fake boobs?

Joe Chink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you say this in Cac women threads with tans, makeup, plastic surgery and fake boobs?

Let's be real. A much higher percentage of African women walk around with wigs and weaves than women in the US (of all races). Calm down. It's fact. :ufdup:

Also I've dated many black women with weaves. I just don't like the weaves. They smell, they shed at a faster rate than real hair, and it limits the activities of the women can do. They get in the way (for me).:scusthov:

I don't have a problem with make up but I think some of this women could apply it better. Perhaps that a problem with the make up industry. Maybe it isn't designed for women with darker skin. I'm just thinking out loud here.:yeshrug:

Plastic surgery and fake boobs are universal. I'm not complaining about that doggy.:sas2:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real. A much higher percentage of African women walk around with wigs and weaves than women in the US (of all races). Calm down. It's fact. :ufdup:

I'll take the hair hats as long as it comes with brown skin and curves :yeshrug:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Central African Republic
aza26f.jpg

Last edited: