Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Indeed yes. You know your African shyt huh..the Khoi San are light skinned because they have lived in the desert for many thousands of years. But a desert is hot you say, shouldnt they be darker? Nah, they are pale because of the deserts close proximity to the South Pole. Africans are fukking diverse, and if you know them well can almost tell them apart region by region.
mapsViews800.gif

Indeed. But lets not forget the Mediterranean climate which Khoisan also live in:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I knew it was only a matter of time before this thread got made..cats on here seem obsessed with those rail thin Somalis and Ethiopians, but this is where the Black man eats and gets full.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I knew it was only a matter of time before this thread got made..cats on here seem obsessed with those rail thin Somalis and Ethiopians, but this is where the Black man eats and gets full.

I've almost been on the Bantu wave before most people on the net. Heck I've even got bashed for it.:manny:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I've almost been on the Bantu wave before most people on the net. Heck I've even got bashed for it.:manny:

True..and most unmixed African Americans are Bantu' anyway..so you can see why brehs in here are losing their mind. Something inside has been woken up inside of them. I used to laugh when dudes were going crazy over J Lo and Id tell them African girls better and they'd look at me like Im the crazy one. :wtf: