Bandwagon Hate

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I don't even follow the game, but I've seen people talking about boring repetitive side-quests

...which tends to be the typical criticism of recent open-world games

that sounds like a valid criticism.....

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
People just want to be special snowflakes online. It happens with every big release. The game has to literally be perfect or else it's trash.

kj3gFME.jpg

I can bet virtually any hyped up game releasing this year will have a vocal minority telling you it's not good. It's reassuring to know that this happens to pretty much every game so no,your favorite game isn't only being targeted.

A lot of it comes down to fanboyism. At the end of the day you like what you like. No one is going to convince someone else that their favorite game sucks and they should promptly stop liking it.
Stop typing paragraphs.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well,skyrim on PS3 was unplayable. That's not hyperbole.
I remember hearing about how broken skyrim was on ps3 and that once you hit a certain point of progress and your save file is large, the game starts studdering pretty badly.

Funny enough, I beat skyrim on ps3 while doing a pretty decent amount of side quest without ever having those problems.
I don't know if the game was eventually patched before I hit that point or something but I remember expecting the game to start running like shyt and it never did, we'll it never ran any shyttier than the norm for Bethesda games.

:yeshrug: