Bandman Chrisley sentenced to 12 years in prison for tax evasion.

Daps
I hope this is a lesson for all these reality tv people pretending to be wealthy, renting homes, not paying taxes, and getting into debt. Another couple from Real Housewives NJ went to prison for the same thing. The husband wasn’t a citizen, so he got deported after he served. His wife stayed here with the kids, and remarried. She was on the first season buying up furniture and stuff with cash, as if that doesn’t look suspicious.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope this is a lesson for all these reality tv people pretending to be wealthy, renting homes, not paying taxes, and getting into debt. Another couple from Real Housewives NJ went to prison for the same thing. The husband wasn’t a citizen, so he got deported after he served. His wife stayed here with the kids, and remarried. She was on the first season buying up furniture and stuff with cash, as if that doesn’t look suspicious.

All this and I hope fools online understand once again that it ain't just black folks who end up going to jail over flossing and trying to keep up with the joneses. Quiet as kept most these folks flossing out here overspending is white folks the difference is the law rarely goes after them like black folks when they do wrong. Plus they usually aren't faced with unemployment at the rates of black folks.

So they can keep up with the mirage of an lavish life style longer than black folks.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

The interesting thing about it is that from her dad’s own comments years ago, he didn’t really fukk with Trump like that, so I could only imagine his reaction to seeing her on there :mjlol:

She’s a lost cause and trying to keep those checks coming in to take care of her sibling and niece.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

Maga, really are a bunch of people that just want to sit at home and watch tv
and be entertained they do come off as very trashy.

RNC bringing out anything they can I'm shocked they didn't get charlie sheen

RNC, shyt seems kinda ghetto if you ask me

got fruit loops on side dnc
and the kkk on the other rnc
and they both suck small hat dikk.

both siders can't be wrong....keeping it a buck

I bet she trying to get her parents pardon.