Band Saga (Created By Black Game Developers)

Daps
kickstarter-logo-130-c786b4c0131e4675d4e938b400dcb05d64f7709750ad31d54a87555a0e83dab8.png

PAX East, Distribution and 'Before Band Saga'

Posted by Rekcahdam

Hey guys! I apologize for not posting an update in quite some time, but I want to make sure my updates are worth your time. I really appreciate your patience and support. With that said...

PAX EAST INDIE MEGA BOOTH

I will be demoing Band Saga at PAX East next weekend! I'll also be streaming Band Saga gameplay on the main PAX twitch stream at 3pm March 8th ! So be sure to find me you're going to PAX or watch the stream if you can't see me in person =)!

STEAM & HUMBLE BUNDLE STORE

We have successfully landed ourselves on Steam and Humble Bundle! So, everyone who chose to receive a copy of the game on PC/MAC will receive both STEAM & Humble Bundle Store links! Feel free to message me if you have any more questions about this.

94be00807ed30a57aa940371a316208a_large.gif

BEFORE BAND SAGA COMIC

We have decided to release the prequel comic for Band Saga which you can download HERE! This is NOT the comic that we are developing for the kickstarter rewards. This comic was made for the Band Saga LP. The Kickstarter reward comic is still in the works!

2c53f31291cdfe673c87585194a4ff20_large.jpg

MORE TO COME

We're still making all of your characters, working on the wallpapers and every other kickstarter reward! We will be updating you soon after PAX with more information! Please stay tuned for more soon =) !

Daps
Update #12

Sep 7, 2015

Anniversary Month Updates + Teaser Video
2 Comments
"">
"">
3 likes
It has been over a year since we first announced and launched the Band Saga Kickstarter! We truly appreciate everyone who backed and supported this project and we want to let everyone know that Band Saga is alive and kicking! Throughout the month of September, we will release an update every Sunday to commemorate our anniversary.
Here is a teaser video of what is to come in the future updates:

CONCERNS & DELAYS

While working as hard as we can to finish and release Band Saga this year, we realized that we simply don't have the capacity to make regular updates like other high profile Kickstarter projects. One major reason, out of many, is that Hillmon has done the unthinkable task of re-animating every section of the game to match our true vision and breathe more life into the world of Band Saga:

273c9bf0a583d98832e5848d81e60efb_original.gif

Old V.S. New
We want to present you with the best game we possibly can. However, to do this takes experimentation and openness . With only a two person team this can take a lot of time and we sincerely apologize for the delays that it causes. In the past year there have been an alarming number of Kickstarters to go bust and fail to deliver on their promises which has put the Kickstarter community on edge. So I can understand if many of you have lost your faith in us to deliver.

But, it is important to reiterate the fact that this game has been highly planned in a professional manner. This will be my 14th released game; this project will neither be my first nor last. I don't intend on tarnishing my reputation by letting down my backers and folding on my promises. On the contrary, I intend to make this my best game yet! We will not stop until Band Saga is complete and in your hands! We have not forgotten about the backers rewards and what we've promised to deliver. We understand the frustration of waiting but we ask, once again, that you be patient with us while we continue to work towards delivering your rewards!

PUBLISHING

With that said , we're excited to officially announce that we are being published by Playism! I've had a great experience publishing Celestial Mechanica with them in the past and I'm confident that Band Saga will be even better!

Thanks for your time and patience and please stay tuned for our next update!