• Bannana Pudding

Votes: 59 44.7%
  • Peach Cobbler

Votes: 73 55.3%

• Total voters

invalid

Banned
Daps
It's rare that I've had a good peach cobbler.

Banana pudding with chessman cookies is :noah:

breh.......Paula Dean got the best recipe. She mixes the pudding with a shyt ton of cream cheese and whip cream. My grandma makes this version, shyt be so good I be wanting to cry :sadbron:

1371597765689.jpeg

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only women from Mississippi can make banana pudding correctly

My family is from South Carolina, and they make fire banana pudding. However, I live in the North, where you'll be hard-pressed to find a proper banana pudding.

I hate that so many people use pudding mix. That shyt is a disgrace, and the reason why many nikkas have never tasted a legit banana pudding.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Banana pudding, EASY!!!

The problem is most people don't make it right. The picture in the op looks like boxed shyt. If your momma makes banana pudding from boxed mix, you fukkin lost, breh. In my family, we make the custard, or the "pudding" part, from scratch. The only thing that's boxed is the Nilla Wafers. If you never had banana pudding actually made from scratch, don't comment. Banana pudding, when made right, is the GOAT, followed by Sweet Potato Pie.

This is exactly what it is...

Anybody can make a decent cobbler but ive tasted very few good banana puddings. Its hit or miss, mostly bein miss but when they hit :ohlawd:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
My Grandma's peach cobbler is the shiznit. I also don't even eat peaches like that.