Ban bet with city scoundrel

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Man begged it for a ban bet then got too shook to argue against the evidence. The evidence leads to the proof, you smart dumb cowardly fakkit :mjlol:
Yea, you're legitimately dumb. You honestly need to google what proof and adjacent means. Adjacent would go against your "proof" of being pro anything :dead:
Ban bet is still in effect, fukk are you even talking about clown :mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Yea, you're legitimately dumb. You honestly need to google what proof and adjacent means. Adjacent would go against your "proof" of being pro anything :dead:
Ban bet is still in effect, fukk are you even talking about clown :mjlol:

I'm trying to work out whether you're mentally ill or just have learning difficulties. Or probably both

I've provided the evidence that you're a fakkit who cares more about shytting on folk for being aware of Right-Wing shyt than he does about shytting on the sources. The thread is there - you got called out for boosting Right-Wing shyt by many posters. And you've been crying about that shyt ever since. The proof will be based on that evidence

You Dunning-Kruger remedial

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I'm trying to work out whether you're mentally ill or just have learning difficulties. Or probably both

I've provided the evidence that you're a fakkit who cares more about shytting on folk for being aware of Right-Wing shyt than he does about shytting on the sources. The thread is there - you got called out for boosting Right-Wing shyt by many posters. And that you've been crying about that shyt ever since. The proof will be based on that evidence

You Dunning-Kruger remedial
Oh once again, no PROOF that I'm pro alt right or pro trump. Literally nothing. Yea you're actually slow fam. Google the words my nikka