Ban bet with city scoundrel

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
@Barnett114 @Houston911
He's online and can make his case asap. Shouldn't take more than an hour to find pro alt right or pro maga posts from me.

@City Scoundrel you agreed, now post any PRO alt right posts or PRO maga posts from me. IP ban. No interpretation or anything, pro maga and pro alt right.

Last edited:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I'm sticking with that thread. If I get banned so you can keep posting slick threads like that to boost Right-Wing sources, I'm completely :manny::russ:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I'm sticking with that thread. If I get banned so you can keep posting slick threads like that to boost Right-Wing sources, I'm completely :manny::russ:
Post it up. "Slick " is an interpretation. You agreed to post anything I posted that was pro alt right or pro maga. @hex @Houston911 @Barnett114 put that ban in, he has nothing.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Post it up. "Slick " is an interpretation. You agreed to post anything I posted that was pro alt right or pro maga. @hex @Houston911 @Barnett114 put that ban in, he has nothing.

You posted a dogwhistle thread to shyt on people who can spot Right-Wing shyt. Majority of folk called you out too - they can't all have bad interpretations :manny:

Let's go :salute:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You posted a dogwhistle thread to shyt on people who can spot Right-Wing shyt. Majority of folk called you out too - they can't all have bad interpretations :manny:

Let's go :salute:
Yes they can because you dncnikkas always spin everything as maga or dnc when I don't give a fukk about any of that. All of you nikkas are weirdos. Now you can't post any PROOF of pro maga or pro alt right. So eat a dikk and take this ban you bytch nikka. Type of weird nikkas to complain about elon muskkk all day but still on twitter.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
judge-judy-time-is-money.gif

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
So now we're making fun of black mental health :wow:
Yea can't wait to get your fakkit dnc ass out of here :pachaha:
Dumb nikka better google proof and look at a dictionary to see what it means

You argue like a woman. Just disingenuous fakkitry :mjlol:

And you can't wait because it means there'll be one less person to call your bullshyt out. You made a thread crying about folk being able to discern the intentions behind Tweets that negatively affect the black community. It backfired. You then tried to pivot on some "b-b-but if you all really cared you'd all start exposing these Right-Wingers"... despite the fact you never tried to do that yourself. I mean.. If you cared, wouldn't you do that first? :ohhh:

You just made a thread to shyt on folk for having their eyes open without contributing anything yourself to better shyt. Alt-Right adjacent babble thread and you've been raging about it ever since

Truth established :manny:

@Billy Ocean keep going at this guy if I go out on this :salute:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
The irony. You fakkit nikka, i didn't read any of that shyt. You need to google what proof means you dumb mothafukka :dead:
Dumb nikka still thinks interpretation =proof.

Man begged it for a ban bet then got too shook to argue against the evidence. The evidence leads to the proof, you smart dumb cowardly fakkit :mjlol: