Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CDn6ofWWgAE3j1w.jpg:large

:rudy:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Im done talking to you about some cac run stores. No one cares, except cacs.

Cool...thanks for admitting you also don't care about the people who live there.........Unless you have some jobs line up for them?

You clowns talk about how bad the media is, yet you dont see how its fukking up your view at the same time. I know people over there that aren't cool with this, but I guess since the media isn't reporting that part, must not be true.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
CAC/c00n: THINK OF ALL THE WEAVE THESE BLACKS WHO LIVE HERE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY! HOW DARE THEY?! WILL SOMEONE THINK OF ALL THE BALD HEADED HOES!?

all these stores wouldnt exist without US. hair shops, chinese stores, check cashing places. just another way the black man is putting money in the white mans pockets

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keyboard warriors in full effect.

Talking about wifi and Starbucks and shyt.

These kids are tearing up the stores where Black people work and shop even if they dont own them. It's hard enough in a bad area to bring in retail and create the few little jobs that will hire lower class people.

I'm proud of these kids for getting organized but they need to bring this to the Inner Harbor.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
True indeed they are a part of the problem.

Before there was one who at least who wasn't c00ning that said even though he doesn't agree with them burning shyt down, you can't keep killing black men and expect nothing to happen

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keyboard warriors in full effect.

Talking about wifi and Starbucks and shyt.

These kids are tearing up the stores where Black people work and shop even if they dont own them. It's hard enough in a bad area to bring in retail and create the few little jobs that will hire lower class people.

I'm proud of these kids for getting organized but they need to bring this to the Inner Harbor.

These neighboorhoods will NEVER be the same because of these cac thugs destroying retail. All these cacs are now destitute