Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happens when police kill a man for no reason and then pretend to act like they don't know what happened only to get paid vacations. This could have easily been prevented by the city by acting immediately and not bullshytting. Fire or Suspend officers without pay from day one. Release all the info and police statements they had instead of giving the cops time to get their stories straight. And hand off the investigation to an independent organization to bring charges against the officers. Had they done that none of this would be occurring right now.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Maryland has its own sets of gangs, not bloods and crips. LOL I live in the DMV area so I know. There are some transplants but the DMV has its own gangs.
I don't know how it is in the counties or dc but in bmore nikkas mostly just claim their block

Its some gangs but that shyt really ain't strong at all here

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how it is in the counties or dc but in bmore nikkas mostly just claim their block

Its some gangs but that shyt really ain't strong at all here

The blocks have their own gangs there are many gangs and a lot of them, no one knows about except the neighboorhood they are active in and neightboorhoods will have more than one gang in them sometimes. Bmore is just like Maryland gangs.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
In the entirety of Black folks rioting.....

WHY THE fukk DO YOU STILL DO IT IN YOUR OWN HOOD, WTF..........

Ya'll nikkas didnt learn from us in the D at all. Tear up the precincts, tear up the cars, tear up their ability to make WAR upon you...don't further cripple your ability to have a platform...silly ass kids man.

Once again this is what happens when the movement has no leadership.