Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
If I treat you kindly, does it mean that I'm weak? You hear me speak, and think I won't take it to the streets. I know enough cats that don't turn the other cheek, but I try to keep it civilize like Menelik. And other African czars, observing stars with war scars, get yours in this capitalist system. So many caught and got bought, you can't list them. How you gone idealize the missing? To survive is to stay alive in the face of opposition. Even when they coming, gunning, I stand position.

- Lauryn Hill

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CDoMBOMWAAEEPTA.jpg

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are kids out here y'all. These are our babies. This is legit making me tear up.

What gets me is that most of their fathers are in jail, they are doing what they can for their rights.

Of all the years black people get push back, I do not feel disgusted that black people are finally pushing right back.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
shyt is crazy how Mon Dawmin is right up the street from where that CVS is, nikkaz don't realize how real shyt is getting right now. shyt would be hilarious if they get up there to the Plaza and start wildin. I hate they startin to fukk up the hood though wit the lootin and shyt
We just knew they wouldn't do this too. But most of these kids got so much shyt they deal with on a daily basis that this was the match that lit that fire in them.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
either they relit the cars that were put out or the firetruck couldn't put it out. Also they are still looting the CVS, they instead are leaving out the backway and its crazy.