Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
White people get shook as fukk when nikkas get angry man. Its like the white woman in the elevator clutching her purse X1000.

nikkas need to leave the block and start protesting in the white areas. I want to see shyt pop off. Thats the only way anything changes. The world had to see black people bit by dogs and hit by water hoses in the 60s to change anything. Now these crackers get smart and just wait us out. fukk that. Take the fight to THEY hood. Then we see how long they wait.
:why:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:wow:
11178353_806841556038143_5555252529916075240_n.jpg

:deadmanny:

therainman

Rookie
Daps
"dont give them a reason"

fukk that give them a reason. fukk THEIR shyt UP

I bet every one of us has dealt with some fakkit ass police, fukk these white people crying now. fukk these well fed c00ns crying now. Obama AND Lynch. Fire bombs, rocks, pistols, pipes, fukk em.

nikka the American Revolution was built on this shyt.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This needs. Posted?

-DMP-

We waking up, and not falling for the okedoke!:blessed:

And to the people talking about rioting hurts the neighborhoods by not having companies go back there, that is bullshyt. Black spend the most our of every group, and no company that was there before will leave the place alone. This is not the late 1960's. Maybe a few but, that's it.

The point of rioting is to gain attention, and fukking up the money for the city governments. They love money, and by fukking shyt up, you gain their attention. Look at Ferguson, until they tore shyt up, nobody cared to stop the bullshyt. Once they rioted, the justice department did studies and found out the bullshyt, and the whole country is forced to change because they don't want the same outcome, at least the smart ones. More areas are using body cams. This Freddie Gray story is why when you don't change things get fukked up. I remember when the mayor of Baltimore was asked to pit body cams on the police and she kept saying they jhave to see if its a good thing. She wasn't taking it serious. I bet you they will put them on within the next 6 months after this shyt.

I'm not saying rioting is good but, sometimes you have to do extreme things to make change.

Last edited: