Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure there are hundreds of other supermarkets in the area. But you won't ever address it. I'm sure if I posted a google maps of where the people in the neighborhood could go to "feed" their children you will still post the same illogical dribble you keep spewing. You are tired and played out.

I swear to GOD I hope you just trolling.....

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure there are hundreds of other supermarkets in the area. But you won't ever address it. I'm sure if I posted a google maps of where the people in the neighborhood could go to "feed" their children you will still post the same illogical dribble you keep spewing. You are tired and played out.

Where the cvs is at, the reporter interviewd someone that said that neighborhood has no type of stores around, no food marts nothing only the cvs which had been built fairly recently

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk how these people live with themselves coming on TV and telling lies as if DOJ investigations are going to or have ever led to any change. they know that shyt isn't going to happen.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That cvs that was burned who do you think worked there? Of course it's not black owned but it provided black people in that neighborhood with jobs
Cause that is the ONLY CVS in a 30 mile radius? In a black area? You sure you want to keep this up?