Baltimore Cop Brutally Beats Unarmed Black Man

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dude looked like he was under high stress. I can only the stress of being a cop in baltimore (a black city everyone).

Hopefully he finds something he can do. He should probably go into UFC though. Dude can fight.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Dude looked like he was under high stress. I can only the stress of being a cop in baltimore (a black city everyone).

Hopefully he finds something he can do. He should probably go into UFC though. Dude can fight.

I wouldn't assume all that when the other dude never fought back. Defense is a major part of fighting.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
these black cops are the worst especially in the hood, IF ANY OF YOU EVER LIVED IN TH EHOOD

these motherfukker black cops walk around like they your father, bossin nikkas around, fukking all these single mothers left and right and fukking around doing other shyt besides their job

he need to be fired

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That wasn't the cops first incident with that man. That officer assaulted that same guy a few weeks ago.

That good cop (sarcasm) who watched on the sidelines and didn't intervene needs to be let go too. He was complicit in that assault and battery.
Exactly. That was some personal shyt.

I believe in giving every black person the benefit of the doubt.

slikkp

Pro
Daps
Im from Baltimore so here's some backstory.

There's 2 videos of this cop assaulting same the man back in June and just last Saturday.

The cop beat yo up then arrested yo for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct June 26.

Then the cop saw yo Saturday and beat yo up because the guy in the video ain't show the cop his ID. :comeon:

Fukk both them cops and anybody that agrees with them or gives them the benefit of doubt.

Shout out to yo homeboys recording the video telling yo not to fight back because they got it on film :jawalrus:

Last edited: