Balenciaga under fire for 'racist' appropriating of ‘sagging’

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:beli: corniest shyt ive ever seen.... the sagging and that fukking company need to both go away

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
All I know is I distinctly remember the way my mind was blown the day I finally figured out the link between pop singers sporting "whale tail" and nikkas sagging and why there was so much outrage and scandal surrounding both.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is how stupid will somebody feel having the "3 pack Walmart style boxers that a dusty ass dude will wear til the elasticity in the waist band wears out" woven in to the sweats while actually wearing some "3 pack Walmart style boxers that a dusty ass dude will wear til the elasticity in the waist band wears out". And still sag!
:mindblown:

Either that or some suburban racist cacs will have a field day with those on Halloween.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Lets be honest, nikkas buy more Belanciaga than anyone, and they will be the primary ones buying these clothes.

Everytime im in Saks shopping is see young 19-28 yo old males shopping for designer shyt. Belanciaga about to make a killing with these.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
when I was in Vegas at the Forum Shops last year, during the height of stimulus/Unemployment, the Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Gucci and all them luxury brands had nothing but black folks in there buying up everything.

shyt was disgusting.

Exactly. Anyone that shops in high end stores knows this. Especially here in Houston.