Baldurs gate 3

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I've stopped being a gamer for the most part. But I decided to try out DoS 2 on the PS4 last year. All of the sudden my love of video games came back with that one game. This looks like DoS 3 and I can't wait. But I don't have a PC:francis:

Loken

All Star
Daps
I've stopped being a gamer for the most part. But I decided to try out DoS 2 on the PS4 last year. All of the sudden my love of video games came back with that one game. This looks like DoS 3 and I can't wait. But I don't have a PC:francis:

might be a bit of a wait but its more then likely gonna hit console at some point

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
might be a bit of a wait but its more then likely gonna hit console at some point
Bruh, I loved the game so much. I am considering buying a PC, just for this. It maybe stupid, but I can't wait for it to drop on console. And if it does drop on console, it maybe next gen. And I've already decided that I'm not buying a next gen console

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

It will definitely drip on consoles, also to kill the wait there are a lot of games coming out that will make the time pass. Try disco Elysium that will be dropping on console some time this year.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought turn based was done. At least for big studio games.

Larian isn't really a "big" studio. Their last two games were crowd funded.

Granted, they had money for "Divinity: Original Sin" and basically used Kickstarter to polish it. They didn't start from zero. And they went back to Kickstarter for "D:OS2" because of how successful the first one was.

But yeah, they're a smaller studio.

Fred.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

I like DOS 1 and 2 but BG wasn’t turn based why change it?
These clowns probably knew they'd fail at making a true BG so they just stuck with what works for them. It's not just the combat. Nothing about that demo felt like BG.

What's even worse is the Divinity fanboys trying to defend the combat by saying "B..bu..but it's not exactly D:OS. Look how much new stuff they added."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Larian was smart for straight up saying, “it’s not gonna work on the ps4/xbox one” like at this point these two systems are so underpowered.

Developers would be wise to follow and just not even try to make shyt work on them.