Bahamians discussing Haitian flag day in the Bahamas

straightcash

All Star
Daps
breh WTF are you even saying :ohhh:
I'm saying the geopolitics and economics of the world is fukked up. But just like we had resets in the 19th and 20th centuries, we need more resets. IDK why people act like we're at "the end of history" and everything should stay as-is when it comes to borders and power dynamics.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
They have a right to feel the way that they feel. Why go to other countries if you aren’t going to try to fit in?

:yeshrug:
People can ‘fit in’ and still acknowledge/celebrate where they come from. I dont see the big deal, any given day you can go out here and see a Jamaican/Mexican/Brazilian etc. flag. Now if you go to a different country and all you do is complain then I agree, go back to wherever the hell you came from but that doesnt appear to be the sentiment here.

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
Thread gonna go how every other haitian thread go.

1. White man fault
2. White People still jealous they won their independence 200 plus years ago n they still mad.
3. Dominican republic fault.

It's never they own ppl up top robbing them blind nah it's "others" fault.

Where all the haitian american celebrity's, entertainers n athletes at why they aint speaking or even help build infrastructure out there?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

1. White man fault
2. White People still jealous they won their independence 200 plus years ago n they still mad.

Where all the haitian american celebrity's, entertainers n athletes at why they aint speaking or even help build infrastructure out there?
Shut ya dominc00n bytch ass up puto :pacspit:
Giet mamaou

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

1. White man fault

:jbhmm:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Why you posting content from alt right maga dominic00n pages?
UZFLkJuL_400x400.jpg

Is this you?