Baggy clothes are coming back and they look atrocious

I...

• Never stopped wearing baggy clothes.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • Can't wait to be able to breathe again. Yes Braxton.

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Fitted fo life.

Votes: 70 68.6%

• Total voters

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

Naw...you'll look like you just got out of prison in some baggy ass jeans hanging off your ass. I'm good.

Thats my point, breh. We think that as we have the insight from the first time round whereas to the new generation its a flip from what they knew and thus is cool as they grew up with skinny being the only option. This is something new to them but in reality its an illusory choice and the facade of progress presented to fresh minds as innovation when it isn't.

To expand the scope of the topic imagine if lifespans were 360 years and the consider the implications of what you'd witness during the ebb and flow of civilization and your frame of reference compared to those just stepping in. Better yet imagine if we actually knew the true history of the planet and what was actually happening back when as opposed to a tale thats been penned by those who currently hold sway and influence and want to pass of a nice straight line from caves to iPhones when it may be this way at all.

No ancient alien, just repetition of stages in the Game of Souls.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
oversized been the trend for years now.

fashion is cyclical.

these young boys went from wanting pants so tight they was shopping in the women's section risking yeast infections and now they trying to resurrect jnco

:flabbynsick: people are just catching on which means the trend setters should be moving on soon again. by the time the coli usually notice what time it is fashion wise... it's been approximately 3-5 years in the making. When this forum was started in 2012 we still had nikkaz raging about skinny jeans, still rocking old fits. Now old heads are mad baggy is back

Some of these dudes just recently put away their baggy fits for some relaxed/regular/skinny only to find out the trends done lapped them by a decade and the shyt they were trying to catch up with is outdated... :laff:

shopping right now is a little annoying, you don't want to cop too much trendy shyt and be caught with closets full of it when it's outdated. best to have your own sense of fashion and pull in thing into your space that work as opposed to dipping into trends completely. some of the oversized stuff can work but anything i add to the wardrobe has to have fashion sense, practicality quality and staying power.

I been catching the NBA game day fits lately and boy I'd almost rather see the chopper suit era than what these dudes are on most of the time, the fashion is atrocious

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Thats my point, breh. We think that as we have the insight from the first time round whereas to the new generation its a flip from what they knew and thus is cool as they grew up with skinny being the only option. This is something new to them but in reality its an illusory choice and the facade of progress presented to fresh minds as innovation when it isn't.

I head some gen z dudes having an epiphany, describing the first time they wore baggier pants and realizing how relaxing it felt. had to have been in grade school when skinny was hot. their first encounter with regular fitting clothing was when they were both young adults and it was blowing their minds.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Thats exactly it. Much like fish swimming in the ocean the culture of the times is as invisible as water until the seas of life shift.

Daps
Have you noticed the resurrection whilst out and about? From trousers that look like oversized drain pipes, straight up, straight down, with no tailoring or shape from waist to hem as well as jackets that look like you need a quarterbacks shoulders to wear them when the one sporting them is extra medium at best.

It looks like this trend is about to be back in full effect. Dust off the Avirex... Loosen up the Girbaud... The flab is alive.
jay-z.png
Avirex has been back.