baggin the cashier chicks # just for th hell of it Appreciation

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Holes in your story bro. What cost 20 at the story

a chaps shirt i bought at Burlington....-$19.99 from my receipt....what holes???...everything went smooth as the rain that fell in NYC today....

can't believe a chick not ringin up an item is a obstical to yall...hahaha...ain't like she a bank teller and put 3 stacks in my envelope just cuz she liked me....thought ya'll could relate to this topic but i guess its a foreign concept to some....:manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
a chaps shirt i bought at Burlington....-$19.99 from my receipt....what holes???...everything went smooth as the rain that fell in NYC today....

can't believe a chick not ringin up an item is a obstical to yall...hahaha...ain't like she a bank teller and put 3 stacks in my envelope just cuz she liked me....thought ya'll could relate to this topic but i guess its a foreign concept to some....:manny:

:ohhh:
yooo

was this in the Bronx?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:win:
One of my fav part of the week is goin to my local market,i go wednesday morning and :eat: most of the time they got them stockin and fixn labels,they got sum bad young spanish cashiers too,one always stockin the bread and i show up and get the double fiber bread and spit,they always got kids tho :scusthov: theres a older black jawn that works the deli,every time i show up she knows i cop them potatoe wedges,and even if they just put them out she always cooks me my own order $1.50 on the dot,she throwin the puss at me,calls mr her baby boy,got the number but aint call her :ld:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
walkin up to the counter to purchase your items and u notice the cashier shorty is cute...

she givin u that :usure: look...

u know u lookin fresh and give her the :jawalrus: look...

jump into a meaningless convo with her as she rings u up...

she keeps droppin hints that she ain't got sh!t to do this weekend..

you tell her to throw her # on the back of the receipt...

give her the :obama: look...

exit the store and notice that she knocked off $20 from your purchase...

toss number in the maybe file when u and ya girl ain't clickin....

:win:

:duck: