Badlands Chugs Drinks A Gallon Of Soda From Thor's Hammer

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I tried watching that show he has on Netflix. I had to give it up after a couple of episodes. I ain't tryna call breh out his name or anything, but I'm sensitive to Performative Blackness when I see it. :hubie:
fukk that, I'll say it for you. Dayum sounds like a Black person imitating a white person imitating a Black person :scust:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
How this man is still alive is beyond me. The money he makes on YouTube isn't worth his life. Read them comments and see his fans don't really care about this man like that by encouraging him to do these challenges.

Hope this brother does a weight loss challenge. That transformation would be incredible and I would watch his progress if he does it.

If you look at Dayum Drop he is doing it right. He does his reviews but he doesn't finish the bad food he eats like that. Seems like he eats enough to get some thoughts to give his opinion but he isn't chucking shyt down like that. Brah even got his own Netflix show which is fire by the way. No one is giving this

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
fukk that, I'll say it for you. Dayum sounds like a Black person imitating a white person imitating a Black person :scust:
We gotta be mindful that it's Netflix. He is a big black guy with a beard. He has to come off non threatening and entertaining to non-black folks. But honestly I think he actually is like this in real life. Not mad at him at all get your bread brother :salute:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This fat ass can eat a pallet of burritos no problem, but I eat an extra fry and start feeling like shyt :gucci:

Middle/Upper class areas have Cathedrals Chicken :mjpls:

Breh I can barely eat my full dinner at times. Hell, I used to ball out at the buffet, now I'll settle for a lunch special and keep it trucking. Nothing wrong with the feeling like shyt, its your body telling you "aye chief, we got more in the tank and years to stunt". Versus Fatman Chugs who swallows shyt whole for views, memes, and Coli laughter and future thoughts and prayers.

At the end of the day, dude is a ticking time bomb literally, while the average breh eat like productive citizens :francis:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

:deadrose:Breh this was must see TV levels of fukkery. Daym out here dying his hair like a Demolition Man extra:bryan:
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

This shyt was cringe inducing and pathetic as fukk. He's back with that fat latina now right? I remember when he tried to go on a failed weight loss journey eating and spitting up sushi... my God this story arc was a bad look.