Baddie Says if She Had 2 hours alone with Charleston White, she would ….

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is one of the most boring responses I've ever heard. For 2 hours, I'm going shopping with you? I don't even care who's paying at this point. You want to go shopping? And then you want to give me a backrub? :russ: Are you even a massuese in training? If you didn't want to go the sex route, you could at least tried to figure out something I would like to do. Arcade, bar hopping, cooking class, top golf?

O, and before I forget. I'd hit, lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nyny_irene95.webp
I love me some nyny irene man

https://x.com/lovelynyny22/status/1742805215647060082?s=46&t=tLbQCzIMYnVv9jOcCy1xNw
Shape like the number eight & taste like banana cake:feedme:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So many men out here suggesting only fans to young women. I had to check an older brother for telling a young lady she should do only fans,and become a sugar baby,plus do antics and exposures to become famous. I was at a birthday party and she was talking about not having twitter or tiktok followers. That brotha went into fullfledge manager mode. Like he was some sort of social media guru:flabbynsick:

Of course sex sells,thats not rocket science. But you should be ashamed being close to 40,telling a young lady in her 20s she should be an online prostitute. Especially when the girl kept saying she doesnt want to do it in that fashion.

I say all that to say#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Rubbing back" is code word for fukking.She was just being coy about it.Charleston knew it, to.He just never misses an opportunity to go into character.

I think she was too disgusted to actually say "fukking",but was hoping a backrub would suffice to stay on the show longer:mjlol:

She aint there for no damn Charelston,these women come on hoping to be scouted by guys they would rather be hos for. But im sure they take the contact number in case those dms dont come rolling in and they have to settle:francis:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I think she was too disgusted to actually say "fukking",but was hoping a backrub would suffice to stay on the show longer:mjlol:

She aint there for no damn Charelston,these women come on hoping to be scouted by guys they would rather be hos for. But im sure they take the contact number in case those dms dont come rolling in and they have to settle:francis:
It's a 'business': these girls are 'promoting' themselves and Charleston is getting a bag.