Baddest Brit I’ve Ever Seen

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
She def fine af....between the titties, eyes, and presumably sexy british moans a mistake m8ght be made

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Pretty but body looks weird . That waist area looks like she probably was flicking with fat transfers maybe? The problem with these broads is thry get so much damn work done. I’ll always appreciate a natural beauty with flaws over a broad made in a lab.
The problem is because of the filters and photo editing. They end up looking different irl.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The UK has the dubious honour of having the ugliest women in all of Europe..everybody knows this, and you displaying a very basic broad proves this tragic fact.

:mjlol:
I didn’t say otherwise :mjpls:

I said she was baddest Brit I’ve ever seen
She ethnically looks British if that makes sense
The other women people are posting look Americanized

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Katie-Piper-acid-attack-before-1868223.webp

--------------------)

Budda

Superstar
Daps
The UK has the dubious honour of having the ugliest women in all of Europe..everybody knows this, and you displaying a very basic broad proves this tragic fact.

:mjlol:

You couldn’t be more wrong, the UK has the best looking women in Europe, what you may be referring to is indigenous British women(even then I don’t agree)... but no other city has as much diversity as London in Europe so if you looking for Black Asian or whatever women there are tonnes of beautiful women there, just go Notting hill carnival if you don’t agree.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You couldn’t be more wrong, the UK has the best looking women in Europe, what you may be referring to is indigenous British women(even then I don’t agree)... but no other city has as much diversity as London in Europe so if you looking for Black Asian or whatever women there are tonnes of beautiful women there, just go Notting hill carnival if you don’t agree.

Transplants dont count breh..

I'm talking Adele type English :hhh:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
She must’ve lost a lot of weight. She’s containing all the saggy stomach skin with fitted pants. My best friend does the same thing and her lower half looks like that. You’ll probably never see pics of this broad in a bikini unless it’s photoshopped to high heaven. She pretty tho.