• Faith Jenkins

Votes: 45 83.3%

• Total voters

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop objectifying these women.

Wait a minute , wait a minute. Did u not recently beg for a gif of Gabrielle Union taking off her bra? You didnt speak on how Gabbys character in Being Mary Jane is stern on showing her higher ups that she must tackle Black issues regardless of ratings. Or how Gabbys character has brought awarness such as Suicide association with successful Black men or how her character beautifully masters helping her family even when she feels she shouldn't leaving the watcher with the impression of what leadership in family is even when their is a lil dysfintion. Nope. You side stepped all of that and focused on her taking off her clothes. You are a hypocrite just like me. You pose as righteous but you're really naughty underneath.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Objectify women, brehs:comeon:

Why is it bad that we can appreciate that they're both attractive and attorneys? Women do this shyt with men all the time and nobody bats a goddamn eye. And you know what? There is no problem if women do it to men because it is indeed possible to appreciate intelligence and physical attraction at the same time. Shut the fukk up you self righteous dumbass.

:sas2: Or maybe you're just jealous because you're jealous of how both hot and smart these women are and you can't handle not being able to compete with them on any level.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Wait a minute , wait a minute. Did u not recently beg for a gif of Gabrielle Union taking off her bra? You didnt speak on how Gabbys character in Being Mary Jane is stern on showing her higher ups that she must tackle Black issues regardless of ratings. Or how Gabbys character has brought awarness such as Suicide association with successful Black men or how her character beautifully masters helping her family even when she feels she shouldn't leaving the watcher with the impression of what leadership in family is even when their is a lil dysfintion. Nope. You side stepped all of that and focused on her taking off her clothes. You are a hypocrite just like me. You pose as righteous but you're really naughty underneath.

Did you just compare a fictional character on a fictional show with actual professional woman? :dahell:

King Poetic

Chow Yun Phat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
10725196_1560847567483009_375695969_n_zpsmxksqf1r.jpg

poignant-moment-obama-turns-to-view-crowd-one-last-time-says--e2-80-98i-e2-80-99m-not-going-to-see-this-again-e2-80-99.gif

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I can go into any law school...especially an HBCU law school and see way badder black women .. :coffee:

Not taking away from these women...if you mean competitiveness.. :francis: ... post better pics..
Not a single chick at my law school looks better than them. I can only think of one that maybe comes close. And I'm finishing up my third year so I've seen all the ones at my school that I will currently see. The legal profession doesn't produce a plethora of bad black chicks like that. :francis:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I have to :clap: for that gif rebuttal ..... :damn: ............... :ehh:

Actually, I was hoping my response would fuel a plethora of sexy black female attorney pics ..... I've been to black law schools and seen it, they stay dressed up too, high heels, tight skirts, cause they have to dress like they are on the job...................... don't mess up the flow :francis: ..... :ufdup: ....
What law school have you been to where chicks dress up daily? :dwillhuh:

Unless they have an on campus interview or some trial practice work to do, they dress in sweats/jeans/yoga pants/etc. everyday.