Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Faith Jenkins

Votes: 45 83.3%

• Total voters

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Marilyn looks like a light skin version of Diamond Strawberry from Love and Hip Hop NY.

Faith looks like a nerdy version of the rapper Trina.

Looking in Marilyns' eyes I detect a woman who likes to dominate in bed, a real demon in the sack type. She talks like a Black panther and she got kids and a husband who's all involved in her work, which is a strong sign that the p*ssy is real good.

Faith has that bourgie body stiffness that tells me that she'd be overly submissive from a good dikk down. Tho her tone is very square like her fierce delivery in debates forces you to acknowledge her seriousness and intellegence.
I detect a very calculated person with OCD like habits which would explain no husband or children. A person goal orientated to the point where she might fall in the category of the "I dont really care for sex" types. But if your game is strong she'll play submissive.

Sexiest common trait: Going hard publicly to stick up and look out for the Blackman

Marilyn

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Faith
2JIhig9.png

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can go into any law school...especially an HBCU law school and see way badder black women .. :coffee:

Not taking away from these women...if you mean competitiveness.. :francis: ... post better pics..

Keep ya yap trap shut if you aren't going to make sense.

None of those chicks that u mentioned from HBCU are at the forefront of one of 2015's biggest moments in current events. Nor are any of them bringing intelligence that breaks stereotypes to a format like Fox news which likes to portray Black folks in a negative view.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Keep ya yap trap shut if you aren't going to make sense.

None of those chicks that u mentioned from HBCU are at the forefront of one of 2015's biggest moments in current events. Nor are any of them bringing intelligence that breaks stereotypes to a format like Fox news which likes to portray Black folks in a negative view.

I have to :clap: for that gif rebuttal ..... :damn: ............... :ehh:

Actually, I was hoping my response would fuel a plethora of sexy black female attorney pics ..... I've been to black law schools and seen it, they stay dressed up too, high heels, tight skirts, cause they have to dress like they are on the job...................... don't mess up the flow :francis: ..... :ufdup: ....