BAD Season 2: Day 45 - Rank Burundian women!

Are Burundian women GOAT?

• 1(No trolling! Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2(No trolling! Explain)

• 3(No trolling! Explain)

• 4(No trolling! Explain)

• 5(:Id:)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yesterday's Slam Dunk

South African women-9.395

For day 44 South African women proved ONCE AGAIN why they are the top tier women in Africa where they crashed through the leaderboard for day 44. The Coli fell in love with their beautiful curves along with their exotic Bantu/Khoisan look. And while they did not take down African-American women in the general leaderboard they did however make it FIRST PLACE on the African leaderboards being ranked the baddest women in Africa so far.

But who will take down the reigning champs... AA women?

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2000px-Flag_of_Burundi.svg.png

For day 45 we venture into an African country SOME of you probably never heard of. To be honest I am not too familar with the women from this country but I will say that this country reminds me of a more miniature Rwanda as they have the same main ethnic groups which are the Tutsis and Hutus. The very few women I saw from the country were quite good looking and this country does have some hidden gems. But lets see how they do on their first go in this series. Enjoy.
VdhmFyk.jpg

z9uEIXq.jpg

hnAMinI.jpg

tcxlXij.jpg

YO1BRiZ.jpg

quJIfEu.jpg

pOkbyNF.jpg

SVQwEUv.jpg

r5OfujH.jpg

UU1UwJy.jpg

jleOiPu.jpg

shDh3Ya.jpg

CS45eBH.jpg

4yRK3co.jpg

EPbuTjv.jpg

DHTNlJt.jpg

cYiq4Cx.jpg

[/CENTER]
I give them a 9:wow:.

What's her name?:feedme:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
From these pictures I would go 8, but one of the most beautiful women I ever met was from Burundi so 9

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7.5 really. The two girls with the nose though. Real or plastic?

No,they're Tutsis and that's real. Look closely and see HOA in their DNA. Many have semi Somali/Habesha and/or Oromo features,smth they've safeguarded for the looooongest marrying only fellow Tutsis.
The foreheads and noses you also see in Kikuyus,Masaais and Ugandan westerners. Btw,they're the few Africans who still marry their first cousins today. I've been to Kigali post 94 and everyone told me most hotties were south of the border so I can confirm this is typical.

Edit. I've seen a dna chart where Tutsis are very close to Maasais,which makes sense phenotypically.

Last edited:

tweedledum

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rwa Gasabo
7-8

Some beauties but not a powerhouse in eye hitters like their big sisters in Rwanda.:yeshrug:

It's generally agreed that Rwanda has better looking women and Burundi better looking men (Rwandans like dark skinned men and Burundi has more super dark skinned men on average). One thing about Burundian women though is that they tend to stay in shape longer than Rwandan women. They take better care of themselves.