• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Have YOU traveled to any of these countries you're posting all these women off of? :mjlol:

OR are you relying entirely on IG :mjlol:
Uh... Yea. Your point? And I'm also part Caribbean. And BEEN to some of the islands.

Again if you actually traveled you would know Western influenced has reached Africa and obviously the Caribbean. I don't know why people think Caribbeans and Africans live in isolation. More importantly Niger is hardly a well known country and is highly Islamic and so its HARD getting women who LIVE in that country especially outside of IG. So again your point?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The places I’ve been to doesn’t have women walking around thinking they are entitled American bytches.

Maybe if you post some real African women and not some IG thirst trappers then you’ll have something
I can tell you get no play in America.

1. What the hell "real African women?" That sounds like some goofy shyt. Have YOU been to Africa? Because I have and plan on going back. Western culture has reached Africa. The women are not walking around in some tribal gear 24/7. You should look up the Kenyan, Tanzania, South African, and Ugandan social/night life and be blown away with the fukkery that goes on. I KNOW because I have many friends and siblings that tell me about it. You think America is wild? Check out what goes down with Kenyan socialites. Ugandan capital Kampala for example is a party CITY. Yea... try not to embarrass yourself. Don't even get me started on what I seen in Addis.

2. How the heck do you even know these women ACT like American chicks? let alone know that I got all of them from IG? Thats how I know you're hurt.

@Retired @Turk @Lucky_Lefty @Tommy Knocks you guys are African or have been to Africa. Can you guys educate this kid?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

1. What the hell "real African women?" That sounds like some goofy shyt. Have YOU been to Africa? Because I have and plan on going back. Western culture has reached Africa. The women are not walking around in some tribal gear 24/7. You should look up the Kenyan, Tanzania, South African, and Ugandan social/night life and be blown away with the fukkery that goes on. I KNOW because I have many friends and siblings that tell me about it. You think America is wild? Check out what goes down with Kenyan socialites. Ugandan capital Kampala for example is a party CITY. Yea... try not to embarrass yourself. Don't even get me started on what I seen in Addis.

2. How the heck do you even know these women ACT like American chicks? let alone know that I got all of them from IG? Thats how I know you're hurt.

@Retired @Turk @Lucky_Lefty @Tommy Knocks you guys are African or have been to Africa. Can you guys educate this kid?

:umad:

@YaThreadFloppedB!
Posting these basic ass bytches foh

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

1. People who haven't actively been around African women often times seem to have skewed perceptions of how they act or are supposed to act. African women aren't a homogeneous group either. There are wild variances between women in different African countries, much less the ethnic groups within those countries. A Hausa women won't act like a Tikar woman and so on so forth. There's no imaginary standard for how African women are supposed to act.

2. That Breh is judging that they "act American" based off of their aesthetic appearance. Because they're not wearing their traditional garb in the pictures you presented, that somehow diminishes their Africaness :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
1. People who haven't actively been around African women often times seem to have skewed perceptions of how they act or are supposed to act. African women aren't a homogeneous group either. There are wild variances between women in different African countries, much less the ethnic groups within those countries. A Hausa women won't act like a Tikar woman and so on so forth. There's no imaginary standard for how African women are supposed to act.

2. That Breh is judging that they "act American" based off of their aesthetic appearance. Because they're not wearing their traditional garb in the pictures you presented, that somehow diminishes their Africaness :mjlol:

No, dumb ass.
The way they post selfies, the way they present themselves.

Are y’all this stupid that y’all dont understand this?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
No, dumb ass.
The way they post selfies, the way they present themselves.

Are y’all this stupid that y’all dont understand this?

I'm the dumb ass here but you're the one with a fictional imagination of how African women are supposed to act :skip:

Breaking news, African women take selfies too :dead:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Those types would be food to African women...