BAD Season 2: Day 36 - Rank Belizean women(#ForeignGang #Importgang)

Are Belizean women GOAT?

• 1(No trolling! Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2(No trolling! Explain)

• 3(No trolling! Explain)

• 4(No trolling! Explain)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dated many and there very underrated but prone to have temperament issues. :ehh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

To be honest have never been around many Belizeans except for when I go to caribbean carnival in atlanta or miami. The one that other was really really cool with it was this one chick (can't even remember her name) I was taking a couple of classes with her in college back in Miami. It was a paramedical program and we were both in it and she was my lab partner and also are used to give her a ride home. We were cool but for some reason I just never tried to holler at her like that. Maybe because I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable prosper was a bit shy back then. But she was no angel by any means but with me she was just school. I wish I could get in touch with her again it's been over 10 years since we spoke.

From what I remember she was rather plain in terms of her body. Maybe it's because I only seen her when she was in uniform from her job but she had a somewhat tall (for a girl) and athletic frame with not much curves at all. Her face was okay. She's not ugly by any means wouldnt call her very cute either. She was just ...plain overall.
I've seen some bad ass ones at carnival, tho. :whew:
My Bahamian homeboy Walter was fukking one for the longest but she had mental issues. As in would be in and out of mental hospitals. Cool chick and fine as fukk but she'd sometimes flip.