Bad Monkey | Vince Vaughn | Bill Lawrence show crime comedy

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Zack Braff character :russ: Israel O'Peele. "That's too ridiculous to be fake"

O'Peele: Your ass is bleeding :patrice:

Yancy: Yeah, it does that :manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This show is very very very good. Have no idea why it’s not getting discussed more or getting more word of mouth. It’s like everyone’s acting their asses off in this one. So many great performances from the supporting actors. The end of episode 3 somehow just surprised me though it is the twist that makes sense.

Hope word of mouth picks up for this one because it’s probably my favorite new show of the year tbh. I haven’t watched much on Apple TV outside of Severance and a little Ted Lasso. But I got a new tv and an Apple TV and decided to give this a shot. I think I’ve got a lot to catch up on.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I did not come in expecting this show to be as good as it is but every actor in this show is fantastic. It is very well written and I hate waiting for each episode. Vince Vaughn is great as a salty but sweet detective. Hope this gets multiple seasons.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is good so far. It's the kind of show that should just run 1 season though

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yancy getting everyone in trouble :francis:

I do agree with some comments that the show could work well, with a different case each week. Instead of following this one long one and just seeing how the pieces interconnect.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Yancy getting everyone in trouble :francis:

I do agree with some comments that the show could work well, with a different case each week. Instead of following this one long one and just seeing how the pieces interconnect.
This show is good so far. It's the kind of show that should just run 1 season though
There's another book in the series which isn't that good, but in the same format.
In that one, a Duck Dynasty type reality star gets kidnapped by a psycho fan and Yancy gets a new crazy redhead conwoman love interest to help him with the case

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
On episode 3. I'm fuccin' wit it so far. Double V's doing his usual thing. The story is intriguing enough. The coroner could get this deadwood :ehh:

Iono what day Shiesty voodoo bih is up too tho

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
This show is very very very good. Have no idea why it’s not getting discussed more or getting more word of mouth. It’s like everyone’s acting their asses off in this one. So many great performances from the supporting actors. The end of episode 3 somehow just surprised me though it is the twist that makes sense.

Hope word of mouth picks up for this one because it’s probably my favorite new show of the year tbh. I haven’t watched much on Apple TV outside of Severance and a little Ted Lasso. But I got a new tv and an Apple TV and decided to give this a shot. I think I’ve got a lot to catch up on.

Depending on what type of shows you like Apple Tv has some really good shows.

Silo
Slow Horses
Shrinking
Black Bird
Presumed Innocent
Criminal Record
Tehran

DECENT SHOWS:
Manhunt
Hijack
Sugar
Foundation
Defending Jacob

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The Dragon Queen continues to move down a dangerous path.

Ominous ending to the latest episode.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea the Dragon Queen overestimated her reach this last episode. She should have just took the original offer which would have made her very rich.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
On S1, Ep.6

This One Nub ass nicca catchin' bodies like he John Wick left & right. All of this for that conniving ass bird who too lazy to make sum shyt shake herself so she got this mf crashin' out.

Man, Jodie Turner Smith a bad mf :banderas: , if only she wasnt out here wenchin' it up :martin: I hope she ready to byke up that shyt she poppin' to mfs who done already proven they on that Shmurda shyt
full

This bih Bonnie playin' Teacher/Student games :scust:

They got my dawg Stick in this bih :smugbiden:

Rosa too good for that fucc up, Yancy :wow:

Got bae breaking into airstrips with drug dealers & smugglers & shyt smh.

Ro came thru clutch with the witness story but he still a fuccboi for pullin' dat shyt