Bad lightskin IG Model shows she made 100k in less than 3 months from "onlyfans" UPDATE:685K NOW!!!!

dm3

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
QGTM
Crazy if this is true. She's boring too from the little time I spent w her. Doesn't say anything, just takes the pipe like a champ. My boy beat that too. Can't wait to show him this.

dm3

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
QGTM
Happy for her. Hope she fixes that grill. She gained some weight but that tattoo is unmistakable.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
She got jacked up teeth, that's why she never ever shows them.

she has....they were fukkED UP SO BAD like 3-4 years ago.

Now they fixed but they still naturally big. It's like oversized veneers. She had the braces/rubberband combo shyt for years

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Had to tag the coli on the photo cuz nikkas be stealing our shyt way to much.

685k:whoo:

8 Months of "work" :jawalrus:

bytch came tf up :whew:

6Xcmh7k.jpg
:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:thats fukking crazy... for some ass and titties ?

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
If anyone wants to know why online dating (and just dating in general) is so difficult look no further than this here. Why would a women whose getting a 1000 of messages a week talk to the average male. I don't blame these bytches for being so flaky.
online dating is difficult cause most nikkas are lames and dont know how to approach and court women

Daps
Don’t call it hating cause nikkas don’t want to trick money off. I had an uncle who was a ex pimp as well as my late great grandfather. When I see shyt like this it’s normal to me cause I know we’re I come from. But for you y’all reckless cause night anit going to run a check her way...is trash. Don’t be mad cause nikkas anit rooting for tricks and hoes.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
online dating is difficult cause most nikkas are lames and dont know how to approach and court women
are you talking about in terms of online dating?
You can have slickest mouth piece, be handsome and make 6 figures and that wont mean a damn thing online. If a highly attractive female has a hundred others just like you in her dm's your attempts will simply be overlooked. lol
i cant really blame the female because who process hundreds of messages from thirsty men
i cant really blame the men because us guys like highly attractive women. and its been like that forever

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
are you talking about in terms of online dating?
You can have slickest mouth piece, be handsome and make 6 figures and that wont mean a damn thing online. If a highly attractive female has a hundred others just like you in her dm's your attempts will simply be overlooked. lol
thats not true at all