Bad bytch with 17 bodies looking to give you a chance

Canon

Veteran
Daps
You supposed to glean all the info you need from her actions :umad: If you gotta ask you just hoping she lie to you…it’s weakness brotha.

‘How many nggas have you fukked babe tell da trut :sadcam:

‘Does that include nggas you gave head!?!? :damn:
:ufdup: nah breh my charima be having these girls telling me everything after I break the bed.

im a great listener

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Breh 20, and works at Walmart and she talking to him like

“That’s what you aspire to be?”

:childplease:

She laughed at a “6’5 hood dude who graduated from Harvard, about to be a neurosurgeon & sells work on the side”

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
17 bodies at 21 is wild
:jbhmm: how tho? Gotta know how it's divided up tbh. Coulda been a decent amount of 1 and dones

fukkin a chick for a few months then moving on is normal as hell, y'all gotta know women are moving like that too. From years 17-21(most sexual active) y'all saying she's wylin for fukking 3-4 guys out of the year? She coulda fukked a new dude every few days with that ass,

Have y'all actually fukked a bad chick who has minimal sexual experience? :heh: you might end up having the most annoyed nut of your life

Superstar
Daps
screenshot seems a bit angles/lighting but she is very pretty with a banging body based on her other videos.

i ain't watching the full vid but at the beginning she said "i work at a hospital. i dispatch patients in post op" which i don't think is the same as claiming to be a nurse