Bad Bunny says he might try some penis in 20 years but he's straight......for now

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is uber talented. And can get all the spanish p*ssy in the world.

but he has this new gen sensibility. I thinks its to sell records and be accepted in all groups.

all he talks about is fukking bytches and drops crazy dope wwf references.

still a weirdo

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
You either believe all of it or none of it. There are no key phrases.

Latinos will be the last people to go LGBTQ+ and since when do latinos do "nuanced" statements ?

he'll appear progressive and nuanced to those he's pandering to obviously. it'll be applauded like malik yoba and his love for trans women

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he'll appear progressive and nuanced to those he's pandering to obviously. it'll be applauded like malik yoba and his love for trans women

Hispanics are his main base and Latinos aren't known for nuance.

Só im not seeing the connection here at all.

You make it seem like he's some sheltered swedish DJ making house music in the Netherlands for Eurofestivals using metaphors from aristocrat period.

Last? Latin America is the most pro LGBT part of the developing world by far. Several countries already have legal gay marriage.

Meh perhaps Brazil but I'm talking specifically about spanish speaking countries.

Didn't some reggeaton artist get killed for being downlow ?

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

You make it seem like he's some sheltered swedish DJ making house music in the Netherlands for Eurofestivals using metaphors from aristocrat period.

he's signed to universal and has been on major hit records with the likes of drake and cardi b. also he was just recently a guest performer at the superbowl halftime show with j lo and shakira. he's a mainstream artist. what do you not understand about that akh?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's signed to universal and has been on major hit records with the likes of drake and cardi b. also he was just recently a guest performer at the superbowl halftime show with j lo and shakira. he's a mainstream artist. what do you not understand about that akh?

That's nice and all but

His target base are Latinos and he is Latino. He sings exclusively in Spanish and performs reggaeton.

Latinos aren't known for nuance - not in business, not in dating, not in life. Machismo anyone ?

Yet somehow he's got an elaborate plan to sway progressives in 20 years after he's done smashing women.

I mean...

:patrice:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to make one of these photos my avy but I don't wanna be judged after this new revelation:dame:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Meh perhaps Brazil but I'm talking specifically about spanish speaking countries.

Didn't some reggeaton artist get killed for being downlow ?

Many of the popular male artists in Latin America (Ozuna, Maluma, Bad Bunny, J Balvin) are metrosexual or perhaps downlow.

Yeah there have been homophobic incidents, at least in Puerto Rico, but Latin America as a whole is fairly accepting of gays. At least in comparison to Jamaica or the Islamic world.