Bad Bunny Currently The #1-4 Merchandise Seller

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Interesting.

I wonder if they go all the way in with him like Travis Scott and McDonalds with the limited edition joints now that they can see he does numbers. :ehh:

Last edited:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My wife will watch raw or smack down with me if she’s not doing anything but she’s not a fan Perse and she’s loving the bad bunny interactions.
I bought 2 shirts. Wanted the hoodie but it sold out

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's terrible :mjlol: The Phenomenal One should outselling anybody but clearly the main demographic buying that bullshyt is the xanned up youth
Why in the fukk should AJ Styles be the #1 seller? Roman and Sasha usually dominate those top spots for obvious reasons.
NJPW Tama Tonga said “it’s not about tshirts and merch” and calls anyone praising that marks and stupid idiots:hubie:
If he was selling as much as The Rock used to he wouldn't think that.
Reading shyt like that in some of the comment sections shows that much of WWE’s fan base is just as out of touch with modern pop culture as Vince is but that’s something they’ll never admit to.
They're most likely trolling. If Bad Bunny showed up in AEW the same people complaining would be celebrating.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Hes the most popular latino rapper/singer

I know people that domt even watch wwe that were hyped

Dude was legit selling out arenas for at least a couple of years before Covid came thru and crushed the live entertainment buildings. It’s a wonder for WWE to get a celebrity when they’re popular and relevant, to a young and “hip” audience at that. Particularly if they’re hitting a demo you’ve been trying to cater to for a minute.

Merch designs itself were sorta decent too :manny:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
They're most likely trolling. If Bad Bunny showed up in AEW the same people complaining would be celebrating.
It was a comment section where they commented using their social media. Trust me breh, these people look like they haven’t been modern or current since the Clinton administration:mjlol: many older WWE fans are just as tone deaf as Cokeboy himself.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
When you only make relatable characters to a 80 year old geriatric and not your buying audience. Not really surprising.

WWE really got to get back into pop culture.

The WWE truly markets their product toward 55+ year old people, and towards kids who they think are raised during the Cold War era